The Murphy’s Law applies to me. In my world something usually goes wrong at the worst possible time. I have many "funny" stories about these incidents that have happened to me. They did not exactly seem funny at the time, and some of them still are not.
There was this guy I liked and I was always to scared or shy to talk to him. One day we passed each other in a hallway and he said ”hey." I was swept off my feet by him actually talking to me...literally. I slipped in a big puddle, did a split, and ended up with water all over the back of me. It looked like I wet my pants, and the part were I did a split did not feel too great either. I actually died out laughing because I like to laugh at myself rather than get embarrassed. I did this sort of thing twice. He said hey to me another time and I slipped again. My friends always joked with me that he "swept me off my feet". I guess I am not as smooth as I would like to be. Why did I have to slip and fall straight on my back in front of him? Thankfully nothing has ever happened to me like losing any bathing suit pieces.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment