Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Facebook Bad?

Facebook is a popular way of communicating across the world, but is it  neccasary?No, it is definately not a "need to have" thing. Facebook, I think has two sides to it. One side being the useful side, and the other being dark side.

Personally, I waste a lot of valuable time on Facebook. When I need to do any kind of school work on the computer, I end up there. In the summer, when I first got Facebook, I got addicted to it. I was on it all the time, because I had time. I could have been doing way more productive stuff, but I did not want to.

Facebook, on the flip side, is a great way to stay in touch with friends across the world. I also use Facebook for this reason. I also can use it to know what is going on in my community and it is very helpful.

There is always ups and downs to mostly everything in this world. I think some people are too rapped up in Facebook, but it is not a bad thing as long as you do not use it in the wrong way or too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment