Jennifer Bentley
One of the many changes in our society is food. Nowadays there are many fast food restaurants that are east to get to. Although these wonderfully convenient restaurants make your life easier, it is probably not the healthiest thing for you.
I once watched a documentary about fast food. They approached this video in a strange way. This completely healthy guy decided to experiment with fast food by eating it for all three meals of the day. He would do this for a month and see how it affected him. Of course this extreme change in the guy’s diet was not very good to start out with. At the end of the experiment, they learned that although the food is easy to get, and takes up less of your time, it is extremely unhealthy for you.
Over half of the United States’ population eats fast food every day. Even though most people would say fast food is a life saver, it is harmful if you eat too much of it. This is simply because the food is filled with chemicals, preservatives, and steroids that are not good for you in large amounts.
I have heard it said that “too much of a good thing is bad.” I partially agree with this statement. If you are talking about fast food then I think the phrase applies. So, I would say that it pretty much is true that changes that make our life easier are not always the best thing for us.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment