Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Legends Die, but Thier Stories Stay

   Michael Jackson’s death was sudden. He died on June 25th 2009 from cardiac arrest. He was said to be in his home at the time, and was found by his personal physician Bubbles. When Bubbles found Michael he was found in the floor and was not breathing but still had a pulse.

When Michael Jackson’s death was further looked into officials say it was homicide, which was caused by the combination of drugs. It has been said that Michael was taking propofol, lorazepam, and midazolem before he died. Law enforcements are investigating and questioning Michael Jackson’s physician who claims to have been trying to get Michael of some of the drugs."I walked in and he was just in the floor motionless"says Bubbles.

All of Michael Jackson’s fans were mortified by his sudden death. "I was like,omg! Michael Jackson is dead? I mean, I thought he was like, immortal" says a big fan of the late Michael Jackson. The internet became booming with people who wanted to buy his music. Before his death he was scheduled to do a concert but never did. The reason for his death is still being investigated but most likely he over-dosed on drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment