Thursday, December 17, 2009

"No Flip-Flop" Rule Is Not Cool!

Last year, a rule was made that flip-flops were not allowed to be worn at school. I understand that flip-flops are not worn all year long here, unlike in America where many people do. I also understand that our school is located in a more conservative area, but the rule could at least change to allow the kids wear them for a certain time of the year, or let them put flip-flops on once they are inside the school building .

Another reason why I think that students should be allowed to wear them is because our locker rooms and feet will smell a whole lot better. When it is hot outside, people sweat in their shoes. Then their shoes stink, which makes their feet stink. Also, flip-flops are very convenient and easy to wear,. I do not really see a problem with flip-flops if nobody goes out of the school or out in public near the school with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment