Thursday, September 10, 2009

10 years from now!

 Ten years from now if I did not  have to worry about money or education, I would probably have two houses  in two different settings. One house would be near the coast, and the other one would be in the mountains: Mountains in the winter and beach in the summer. I would also probably be married. I would like to have a job as an outdoor extreme sports guide. I would want this because it is something I love to do. My job would involve teaching people how to rock climb, ski, snowboard, and white water raft, etc.
    
I would be in America, and I would want to be a youth group leader at the church where i attended. I would also go on trips to help the less fortunate people. These are just some of my plans for my future. I hope to fulfill them 10 years from now or sooner.

5 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like the life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cool, dont we all wish money wasnt an obstacle. Maybe someday you will have a house in the mountains or near the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool Jen! Man, if you open up your own buisness, give me a call and I'll come work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was right. a house by the coast... or beach... either way i was right in class today.
    why two houses? i'd find a place which has a mountain and a beach next to each other. plenty of nice landscapes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Sunny you were.You are always right:P

    ReplyDelete